Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Today is Wednesday.  I am six days into a seven day break from school...Spring Break!

We didn't go anywhere, which is good, since I woke up with a cold on my very first day off. I've felt pretty awful, but I still cooked on Easter Sunday and Erin , et al came for dinner. It wasn't as elaborate a spread as I have made in the past; no bunny sugar cookies, although I did manage deviled eggs. But it was good.  I didn't eat much...this cold has really taken away my appetite!  Unusual!

I tried a new recipe which I didn't like at all.  I'l post more about that later.

The rest of the time I have just lain around and rested, read and knitted.  I knitted a very cute "socktapus" for Miss G's Easter present.  It turned out really well, even though it is riddled with mistakes (nobody knows but me!).  She loved it and is sleeping with it already.  I'll post a picture soon.

Erin said Genevieve woke up this morning telling knock-knock jokes.  Really?!  She's three years old!  They Face-timed me and she told me a couple.  She does pretty well!  Absolutely the cutest child ever!!



No comments: