Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I just updated my reading and stocking list.  I've made progress on the stocking list, but at the rate the Wrenn's are adding people to the family, I'll never catch up!

I've already read eight books this year in six and one-half weeks.  None of them are "War and Peace", but I have enjoyed them all.  Maybe I'll get to "War and Peace" later this year.  :)

Erin and I are working on a 2015 Reading Challenge that she found somewhere...I can't remember where...I'll have to ask her.  This list is a little different.  Instead of listing specific books, it is a list of book types, such as, a book more than 100 years old and a book with a color in the title.

Not all the books I've read have satisfied one of the choices, but it will be fun seeing how many of the fifty we can do.


No comments: